Sundried Tomato, Olive and Feta Loaf
Perfect for lunches and snacks, this loaf is super simple - it doesn't require any kneading or proving and is so delicious!
- 4 medium eggs
- 250g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 40ml whole milk
- 80g tomato puree double concentrate (paste in the US)
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 80g feta, cubed
- 40g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 50g olives, halved
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 170C (fan)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs together, and then add the flour, baking powder, salt and dried herbs.
- Add the olive oil, milk and tomato puree/paste and mix together with a spatula until fully combined.
- Add the feta, sundried tomatoes and olives and again, with a spatula mix until evenly distributed, but stop as soon as it is, as you don't want to overmix it.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased and lined 2lb loaf tin, and bake for around 40-45 minutes until a knife comes out clean.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes in the tin, then remove and leave to cool fully on a wire rack.
Head to my instagram @alice.fevronia where the is a video on how to make this saved on my highlights!