Strawberry and Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
· 120g strawberries, cut into slices
· 4 slices tinned pineapple
· 150ml yoghurt
· 100ml whole milk
· Juice of 1/2 lime
1. Fill an empty tub with the strawberries and pineapple, then add the yoghurt, milk and lime.
2. Place the lid on the tuba and leave to freeze for 24 hours.
3. Place the tub in the Ninja Ice Cream Maker and select the Smoothie Bowl setting.
4. Once processing is complete, transfer to a bowl and add toppings of your choice!
Banana and Peanut Butter Milkshake
· 200g vanilla ice cream
· 80 ml whole milk
· 1 banana, sliced,
· 40g peanut butter
1. Add all the ingredients into an empty tub, and place it in the Ninja Ice Cream Maker.
2. Select the Milkshake function.
3. Once finished processing, pour into a glass and enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
· 150g soft brown sugar
· 120g granulated sugar
· 125g unsalted butter
· 1 large egg
· 1 tbsp vanilla essence or extract
· 225 plain flour
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 100g chocolate chips
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
· 18g cream cheese, softened
· 55g caster sugar
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 150ml double cream
· 230ml whole milk
· 45g mini chocolate chips
1. To prepare the ice cream, heat the cream cheese in the microwave for 10 seconds, then mix into the sugar and vanilla until fully combined.
2. Mix in the double cream and milk until the sugar is fully dissolved.
3. Pour into an empty tub and freeze for 24 hours.
4. Place the tub in the Ninja Ice Cream Maker and select the Ice Cream programme.
5. Once processed, with a spoon, create a 4cm hole that reaches the bottom of the tub, and add the chocolate chips.
6. Place it back into the machine and select the Mix-In programme.
For the cookies:
1. Cream together the butter and two sugars until pale, and add the egg and vanilla.
2. Add the flour and baking powder and mix until fully combined.
3. Mix in the chocolate chips, and then roll into balls, 60g each.
4. You should have around 12 cookies, enough for 6 ice cream sandwiches.
5. Leave to chill in the fridge for a few hours, then bake at 180 C for 15 minutes.
6. Leave to cool fully, then spread the chocolate chip ice cream onto one cookie, and sandwich with another!