- Preheat the oven to 170 C (fan)
- Dice up the onion and garlic and fry in some oil until soft.
- Season the peppers with salt and pepper and if you want to, add some dried herbs and chilli flakes.
- Once they are soft, leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs as if you were making an omelette, and then sift in the flour, baking powder and add the salt.
- Mix thoroughly, and add the milk and olive oil.
- The mixture is quite thick, so mix until it is all combined and smooth.
- Then, add in the cooled onions and peppers and tip in the cubed feta and olives.
- Give it a good mix then transfer to a 2lbs loaf tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes until golden brown.
This recipe is so flexible, if you want to sub some ingredients for other things or add whatever you have leftover in your fridge then go for it! This would be great with bacon, chorizo, cheddar, sun dried tomatoes, sweetcorn etc. Let me know if you give it a go!